The Work Environment
We’re a small team or 12 people working out of a modern and trendy office in Apeldoorn/The Netherlands. Although we maintain a relatively casual work environment; we are focused, dedicated, and hardworking. We’re looking for someone who can get in and out and work well with the rest of the team! Specific industry experience is not necessary (although it is of course welcome), rather you need energy for hands-on learning, a computer-savvy background and the ability to take true ownership over your responsibilities.
About the role:
We are looking to hire a part-time photographer who is responsible for balancing quality and productivity when photographing product on both still and live model sets, working cross functionally with the styling and logistics teams, and identifying ways to improve and driving those improvements.
What you’ll do:
- – You will photograph products according to
– Bomonti Leather guidelines and productivity goals.
- – You will communicate and collaborate effectively with styling and logistics teams.
- – You will maintain studio equipment and keep a clean and tidy set.
- – You will constantly work to improve processes.
- – You will work alongside and support other team members.
- – You will gain an expert level understanding of Bomonti Leather studio practices, processes and guidelines.
Who you are:
- – You are experienced in high volume product photography.
- – You are experienced with all relevant equipment and software.
- – You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- – You are adaptable in a fast paced work environment.
- – You are detail oriented.
- – You are PC Literate.
- – You are a problem solver and focused on continuous improvement.
Trainee Graphic Design
We are looking for a graphic designer to come on board a growing Fashion company. Looking for someone with an eye for typography, interest in packaging design and social media content creation and ideation. This is a varied and exciting opportunity to create and shape new brands being launched in The Netherlands. Will be working on marketing material, concept development, website, social media, presentations, event design.